26 Apr Job Opportunity: The North Face-District Manager(East)
The North Face is a line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. They are currently looking for a District Manager to manage a group of east coast stores to meet the objectives and goals of The North Face Direct to Consumer division and enhance The North Face brand image.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 8+.
Bachelors Degree from related field. Progressively responsible retail store management experience in specialty and/or chain store retailing.
- Excellent communication, motivation and management skills.
- Ability to manage the competing concerns of a dynamic Retail environment
- through strong decision-making and partnering skills.
1. Human Resources Management.
2. Sales/Profitability and Merchandising.
4. Store Opening/Remodels.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here for more details on this position and to apply.