Job Opportunity: Winston Retail Junior Merchandiser
Winston brings brands to life at retail. They deliver Marketing and Creative Services, Environmental Design Concepts, Production and Activation, Retail Merchandise Planning, and Management and Execution. They are looking for a Junior Merchandiser.
- 6mos. to 1year of retail Experience, wholesale or branded apparel experience
- Department Store Line experience
- Previous work as a retail coordinator for apparel/Beauty/accessories/Footwear company
- Replenish merchandise according to client provided planogram
- Process new receipts daily
- Assist in the markdown process with client and retailer.
- Participate in floor moves and fixture placement.
- Client liaison with retailer: strong relationships at the door level a must.
- Repackage product as required.
- Organize and maintain back stock area
- Develop Monthly visit schedule with department manager/adhere to schedule
- Follow protocol and dress code
- Fill in Store Visit Checklist and obtain store signature for every visit
- Digital Photography a plus, but not mandatory
- 1-2+ years of retail experience within a Department Store
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Hand manipulation to remove sensor tags.
- Ability to push/pull 100-500 pounds when moving stock parts.
- Stocking requirements can involve reaching above and below shoulder level and lifting 25-50 pound boxes.
To submit your resume, please visit,