Fashion Design Internship Opportunity: Motonation
Motonation is looking for students majoring in fashion design who are willing to be in a learning environment in exchange for college credits. The internship consists of improving products aesthetic by applying and introducing the latest concepts and tendencies in design into Motonation’s products and its affiliates; AGVSPORT, Sidi, and Vemar, in order to make them more and more attractive for the customer! That means that the student applying for the position will have to realize cutting edge designs for new products and more!
Ideal for college students or recent graduates wishing to add real world experience to their educational credentials. Goals will be set and a game plan will be established to help interns achieve and surpass goals.
• Being able to design and create a variety of designs.
• Being able to work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc.
• Communicate with vendors and manufactures.
• Prepare designs, concepts, and sample layouts making necessary changes based on feedback throughout the iterative design process.
• Stay current with latest design trends.
• Create smart design solutions.
• Must have at least basic computer skills. Experience with print and/ or web design and/ or multimedia.
• Motorcycle enthusiasts preferred.
Other Key Success Attributes:
• Demonstrates flexibility; can redefine the role as needed and adapt to change.
• Seeks continuous mastery of new technical and business knowledge and encourages the same in others.
• Interacts professionally and appropriately within a variety of situations.
• Builds consensus, facilitates win-win business outcomes, gains and builds commitment to new ideas and courses of action.
• Clearly articulates, presents, and promotes ideas and issues before various audiences in professional settings.
• Demonstrates the ability to identify and solve problems quickly, decisively, and independently.
• Shares information, cooperates with others, and is comfortable participating as part of a team.
Students wishing to apply for this position should email resumes to: email@example.com or call us at 301-663-4550.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.motonation.com
Intern Coordinator: Andrew Roberts