Internship Opportunties: La Petite Marmoset Fall 2012
La Petite Marmoset is an online and showroom retailer based in D.C. that sells high quality vintage, redesigned, and modern pieces. We focus on using social media and visual marketing techniques to reach out to customers. La Petite Marmoset is looking for creative, organized, and outgoing interns to join our team for fall!
These positions are ideal for students and/or recent grads who want more experience in the fashion industry. Class credit available depending on school/major.
- Fall Merchandising/Marketing Intern: The ideal candidate is someone who has a keen fashion sense and great personal style— academic concentration in communications, marketing, or fashion merchandising majors a plus. The Merchandising intern helps in the following areas:
- cataloging online items
- supporting bi-weekly photoshoots
- photo editing
- shipping products
- social media
- editorial features
- showroom inventory
- correspondence/ customer service
- attending local events
- Photography Intern: The ideal candidate is someone with prior fashion photography experience. Knowledge of photoshop or other photo editing software is a plus, but not required. The photography intern helps in the following areas:
- Assists with photography for online content including blog posts and monthly features
- Product photography
- Support bi-weekly studio photoshoots
- Videography (if applicable)
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Fall Internship”— include 2-3 sentences about why you feel you would be a good fit for the position. If applying for photography internship, please include a link to your portfolio and/or attach examples of your work. Good luck!