Ageless Fashiontonian: Roz Jonas
Inspired by Ari Seth Cohen’s Advanced Style documentary and the recent spotlight by Lanvin, MAC, American Apparel and Bulgari, we are launching a new All Things Fashion DC series “Ageless Fashiontonians.’ The goal of this series is to feature Washingtonian women 50+ who have an incredible sense of personal style.
We kickoff Ageless Fashiontonians with 7 Stylish Days of Roz Jonas!
- Name: ROSALYN LEVY JONAS
- Age: 66
- Occupation: Board Chair, Community Foundation for Montgomery County; Board Chair, NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation
- Favorite DC Boutique/Retailer/Designer: Upstairs on 7th
- Must-Have Fashion / Beauty Item(s): Lots of costume jewelry, and many pairs of glasses
- Your #1 Fashion, Beauty, and/or Life Philosophy: Work hard and have fun
- Biggest Myth about Being Stylish After 50: “You’re too old to wear that.”