Spotlight Event: Early Mountain Vineyard and Urban Chic Sip & Shop
Early Mountain Vineyards and DC based Urban Chic Boutique is hosting a Sip & Shop event where you get to enjoy the very best of Virginia wines while styling and shopping the latest accessories by jewelry designer Hyla DeWitt, experiencing Rochelle Behrens’ The Shirt first hand and picking up tips and tricks from wardrobe stylist Wendy Pilch at the Madison Winery.
Once at the winery, you will be greeted with a glass of Virginia crafted American Sparkling Wine Thibaut – Janisson; which as you may know is one of the preferred wines at The White House. How much better can it get?
**DC Area Fashion & Lifestyle Bloggers NOTE**
To make sure you arrive in style, Early Mountain Vineyards and Urban Chic are providing complimentary transportation to and from Washington, DC! You can take the shuttle if:
- You are a fashion/lifestyle blogger from the DC area
- Email Maria Jose Ovalle firstname.lastname@example.org with your blog, twitter handle and contact details
- Email Maria Jose Ovalle email@example.com to get your name on the transportation list
- Register via EventBrite – http://sipshop.eventbrite.
Early Mountain Vineyard and Urban Chic Sip & Shop Event
- Time: 5.00 – 8.00 pm at Early Mountain Vineyards (6109 Wolftown- Hood Road, Madison, VA 22727)
- When: Thursday August 23, 2012
- RSVP: Friday August 17, 2012 http://sipshop.eventbrite.