Park Hyatt Washington Invites You to Celebrate the 2013 Presidential Inauguration in Style
With less than 3 months before the November elections, Washington lifestyle and hospitality businesses are already gearing up for the biggest event that only happens in Washington once every 4 years – INAUGURATION.
From January 18 to January 22, 2013, the Park Hyatt is inviting guests to celebrate the 57th Presidential Inauguration with an exclusive American Style package. The package offers four nights of sophisticated and patriotic living in its spacious Presidential Suite and comprises food, fashion, culture, and the best of Washington has to offer.
Obviously as All Things Fashion DC, we are focused on the “Fashion” component of this package. “Upon reserving the American Style package, Park Hyatt Washington’s Guest Relations Manager will contact the guests to give them the opportunity to work directly with the Fifth Avenue Club Stylist from Saks Fifth Avenue Tysons Galleria on their personal fashion preferences and needs for inaugural events; from color preference and style identity to sizes and favorite designers. Using this information, the stylist, prior to the guests’ arrival, will visit the Presidential Suite and fill the closets with several options to meet the guests’ potential needs. The stylist will work one-on-one with these guests to ensure they will stand out when gala-hopping as the most dapper, fashion-forward, and sophisticated Inauguration attendees in Washington.”
American Style must be booked in its entirety and can be reserved at a special offer rate of $57,000, inclusive of tax and gratuities, through January 1, 2013. In addition to fashion the other components of the package includes:
- Accommodations – Park Hyatt Washington will reserve its signature Presidential Suite (1,632-sq.ft. top floor corner suite) beginning Friday, January 18, with late check-out on Tuesday, January 22, and personal butler service throughout the stay.
- Wine – A signed, magnum bottle of the hotel’s signature wine placed in the suite will welcome the esteemed guests to Washington.
- Cheese – the guests and their friends (up to 12 people total) are invited to an exclusive tasting of cured meats, pinot noir and American cheese in the comfort of their suite. The private gathering, led by Park Hyatt Washington’s Cheese Specialist Lisa Hviding, will include a selection of charcuterie all paired with pinot noir wines.
- Ingredients – Private Chef’s Table at the celebrated Blue Duck Tavern. Executive Chef Sebastien Archambault and Chef de Cuisine John Melfi will prepare a five-course menu specially written using fresh ingredients from regional farms to create the President-elect’s favorite dishes.
- Breakfast - decadent American breakfast to be enjoyed in either the privacy of their suite or at Blue Duck Tavern
- Talents – Chauffeured trip to Kennedy Center, VIP Backstage Tour and Live Performance of the National Symphony Orchestra in Kennedy Center Concert Hall’s prestigious box seats.
- Pampering – Before departing for the Inaugural galas, the guests can enjoy personal pampering with an in-suite couples massage, followed by rejuvenating facial, and deluxe manicure and pedicure.
- Craftsmanship – After returning home, the guests will receive a historic piece of American art shipped to them – a classic, Windsor-style timber rocking chair, like those found in Park Hyatt Washington, handcrafted by talented Vermont cabinetmaker and chairwright, Timothy Clark.
- Heroes – In celebration of the Presidential Inauguration and the opportunity to help those who serve America, Park Hyatt Washington will contribute a minimum of $500 to the United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO).
For more information and to reserve, please contact Renee Sharrow, Director of Public Relations, at +1 202 419 6625 or via email at email@example.com.
NOTE: For inspiration on possible gown options for the Inauguration balls, check out ATFDC Contributor Barbara Collins wrote June 2012 piece on Famous Inauguration Gowns.