Internship Opportunity: Peppersoup Media
Peppersoup Media is looking for PR, Digital, Graphic and Web Design Interns.
Peppersoup Media is a Washington DC based branding, marketing, communications and events agency for socially responsible organizations. We work with non-profit and for-profit lifestyle clients in food, fashion, beauty and the arts. Peppersoup Media is currently seeking bright, professional and curious Digital, Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing and PR interns. To apply, please send a brief note with your resume in the body of the email and relevant links to email@example.com.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR ALL INTERNS
- Professional, proactive, dependable
- Have great writing and communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with social media platforms and online research experience
- Ability to devote minimum of 15 hours/week
DESIRED SKILLS FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN, WEB DESIGN AND DIGITAL INTERNS
- Possess strong graphic design skills and a high degree of skill with Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Have experience with implementing integration features to third-party sites and services.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Draft and creating press releases, newsletters, logos, web pages, look books and other collateral materials
- Create and maintain media outreach database
- Build and manage social media for various brands on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr
- Liaise with media, clients, contacts and other support staff